Wednesday 18 September 2013

Latex + mendeley+ references + error

Hai... i spent about 2 days to figure out why and how my references do not cite in my latex file. I used mendeley to create citation in my latex file. Actually, i think it is easy but i do not know why it is does not work on my .tex file.

The errors:
1. Latex warning: Citation 'text_label' on page 1 undefined on input line 104.
2. I couldn't open file name `library.aux
3. There were undefined references.

Simply, then run your filename.tex file using Latex mood (instead of Quick Build), then run again filename.tex file using Bibtex mood. After that, run again the filename.tex using Latex. Then, everything will be ok.

Another error i found. I do not change the template but the error is: Text line contains an invalid character.

This error make me headache. Then, i delete filename.aux at the same folder of filename.tex. After that, i run it again filename.tex. Everything then will be ok..







0 comments:

Post a Comment